Virtual tour on the web
Interested in this product?
Virtual tour on the web:
Panorama image: A panorama image is an immersive image that places you in the middle of the scene. You can look anywhere: right, left, floor, ceiling, or zoom in or out of a scene.
Virtual tour: A virtual tour is created by a "panoramic" image that allows you to view a room or scene as if you are really there. Most of the scenes allow a 360°viewpoint. You can also zoom in to get a closer look at the details. Virtual tours can be embedded in Internet browsers.
- Photography: A professional digital camera is used for all virtual tour services.
- Software processing: Each panorama image will be graphically edited, seamed. Clients can also have their corporate's logo embedded in the images .
- Transfer: Clients will have two version of the virtual tour. One version of medium resolution (photos have been compressed) to be uploaded onto the internet. The other of high resolution (uncompressed) in a CD-Rom which can be used as an Electronic Brochure or email attachment
- Design Viewer Skin
- Hotspots Capability (URL, sound, scene, another path)
- Scene Transition Effect (Zoom-in, Blind, Fade in & Fade out)
- Interactive Map with Compass Effect: viewer can choose place on the map and know the current view angle.
- Automatic scene transition: The virtual tours can be arranged in a desired order with selected view angles.
The advantages of 3D -image technology:
- 3 dimension photos of high quality, real-time appearance.
- Interaction with viewers via 3-dimension photos
- Images can be embedded in the website to be viewed on the internet.
- Images can be put a CD BROCHURE for marketing purposes.
- Reasonable cost compared to other 3 dimension technology .
- Higher quality than filming.
- Vinno has stably provided services since 2002
- Vinno has successfully supplied consultancy and website development service for more than 500 clients in Vietnam and abroad
- Vinno's solutions are flexible and optimal for different needs
- Time saving working process
- Online communication
- Diversified support methods: via telephone, Chat, E-mail and 24/7 online support channel at hotro.vinno.vn
- Permanent guarantee for every website developed by VINNO
- Focus on your business, let us take care of your website
Step 2: Page content list (Download Page Content template)
Objective of Support and Guarantee Policy
- Complying with support policy in the agreement of building the system
- Observing the implementation, recognising errors and making necessary adjustments
- Recognising errors and proposing changes during operation process and making necessary adjustments
- VINNO implements a policy of permanent guarantee (during the operation time) for web design service including package website
- VINNO implements a policy of 2 year guarantee for intranet and other softwares.
- Our technique staff will repair every error or incident happening to the website and hosting when we receive the notice from customers
- We will provide remote support: email, telephone, live chat for minor errors.
- Scope of guarantee policy: is limited within the errors happening to functions developed by VINNO which are specified in the agreement between two sides.
- The following errors will not be included in the scope of guarantee policy:
- Errors from other programs, other system softwares, other operating system softwares, internet softwares
- Errors from data and hardwares
- Errors due to not following instructions, carelessness
- Errors caused by natural disaster, fire